twitter

Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Tommy Silverstein one last post

Thank you to all that have sent a good word to me.
Tommy came home to me today. Sadly because of veiled threats from a few.
I am sending everything from Tommy off to a friend of ours in the UK.
Unlike so many I want no profit from Tommy, he was the valuable part of my life
I want him back, it's not possible, but these very things that bring me beautiful remembrances  I do not want him stolen or exploited. So I bravely part with the biggest and dearest part of my life.

As I have replied to so many kind people today I thought how important each one was to Tommy.

This very blog was started by a lovely activist Peg Swan in Wisconsin, 20 years ago. She graciously allowed me to keep it up for Tommy. She wanted to make sure Tom's art was seen by everyone.
Another of Tom's friends Carol sent me a lovely article with a painting Tom did that I've never seen.
She believes it was sold from Canadian art show to a buyer in Louisiana some years ago, the title is "Despair"
How wonderful it would be to see more of his art.
All the images posted on this site before I started to write have been stolen and used all over the net
without permission or even request. Shame on all of them. This is why we will probably never see any of his art anymore because of intellectual property thieves.
I  watermarked everything I post for this reason.
See an amazing piece of Art should go right here.
So it will be; good bye Tommy you are tangled into my hair, heart, mind, body and soul
"Tangled in my hair" by Tommy Silverstein 2012
©Renée Silverstein

Thank you all again 
and remember Tommy is gone no one collects money for him and no one speaks for him


No comments: