twitter

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Excerpt from Tom's manuscript that can not get out of the prison

Excerpt from Tom's manuscript that can not get out of the prison, as a whole.
Tom continues to try and send Pete Earley pages. Tom sent me a mark up of a page from his story.
Miraculously I got it see image*
Tom's own hand a page from his story
I personally want to show a picture Tom gets from "black box cuffs"( the only article I could find on these cuffs is a link to purchase them) these bruises are 3 weeks old, they were used on him for a legal visit.
I am sure Tom is not the only one suffering from this extreme abuse. Tom is a senior citizen, Yep, even if you are in prison you are still a citizen of this country. Use the addresses in previous post to demand a stop to this abuse!             In Tom's last letter he wanted me to convey to any that support him of the not so easy progress of his writing his book, his life in isolation and the sickening secrets ADX is hiding from the public. We may never know because ADX has stopped Tom from writing about the horror by saying it is a security risk! What crap! I will stop here and post his letter next time.

No comments: